Are you wanting better performance from your online marketing? Is your website effective in generating the leads and sales? Here are 10 questions you should ask your marketing department / web designer.
1. How clear is it on your Website as to why people should buy from you instead of your competitors?
2. What is your average monthly traffic and what is the primary source of that traffic?
3. How many leads are you generating from your site right now and what is your cost per lead?
4. What is your current conversion ratio?
5. What keywords are you targeting currently?
6. Are your web analytics tracking conversions? If so, what is your conversion rate?
7. Are you doing any Adwords and if so what is your return on investment?
8. What is the target revenue from your website for next year?
9. What is your overall marketing budget for next year and what percentage is for the web?
10. How do you know if your website is effective?Managing a website is more of a science than an art. Web design is necessary for developing the user experience but it means nothing if you don't have the analytics to tell you whether or not the user is buying your marketing / sales techniques or not.
Analytics helps business owners manage their marketing dollars more effectively.
BigTurns Professional Services Ltd
Vancouver, BC V6E 4R1