Content is the basis for all marketing online. Content creates credibility. Credibility leads to conversion. And conversion leads to new customers. Read the 4Cs formula
The 4Cs Formula
Traffic coming to your site for your content is your traffic. You own the traffic and can decide what and how to greet the visitors.
Our formula says to "Regularly publish content on your site through these channels:"
- News Articles
- Email Newsletters
- Product updates
- Web Page Additions
- New Landing Pages
- Use Testimonials
- Display Customer Case Studies
- Allow Customer Feed Back
- Provide Online Customer Service
- Create a Community
- Blog about yourself
Measure, manage, and address the conversions rates.
Examples of conversion goals include:
- Email Newsletter subscription
- Site registration
- Comments on Articles / Products / Services
- Forum Participation
- Online Inquiry
- Event Booking
- Survey Participation
- Online Sale
Your post sale processes and customer service must work seamlessly with the first 3cs to ensure longevity.
- Use follow up email campaigns for high value customers
- Use drip marketing campaigns to build loyalty with customers
- Use auto-responders with customers to generate credibility
- Use Monthly Newsletters with contacts to stay in touch
BigTurns Professional Services Ltd
Vancouver, BC V6E 4R1