The BC Government has a $5000 grant available to businesses in British Columbia looking to become more competitive in their market place.
The grant is to be used to increase productivity, support the introduction of new technology, support the introduction of new work processes, enhance international competitiveness, or introduce new innovative strategies to increase the long term competitiveness of the firm.
You can spend the grant on a wide range of services and choose any service provider you like. For your convenience we have listed two eligible services designed to get your sales team more productive and motivated to sell
- Set up and training on BigTurns eCommerce Platform
- Set up and Training for the Managed Inside Sales Strategy
Both services are custom designed specifically for your sales team. We are tailoring the services to fall within the allotted $5000 grant and should be able to save you a few dollars in the transition to selling more using online technologies.
The basic details are as follows.
- Available to BC Corporations, Partnerships, or Sole Proprietors
- For small business ( less than 50 employees)
- A grant of $1500 per employee (owners with less than 10% equity are eligible, too)
- Maximum subsidy is $5000
- Funding is a grant not a loan
- Can be applied to new technology to help you sell more effectively
- Funding can be used for a wide variety of services focused on sales training or productivity
- Available to Not-for-Profit organizations as well.
- Contact us for more Information
Best of luck.